In today’s world of internet, information security is one of the prime concerns for all digital applications. Security testing is conducted to find all potential loopholes and weaknesses in the application at the earliest and helps the development team fix them.
We at QA InfoTech have a dedicated and proficient security testing team experienced in both open source and commercial tools to take on security testing from early stages of the SDLC. We have integrated our penetration testing services with industry best practices to provide complete engineering engagements to validate your organization’s primary systems and infrastructure.
We provide end to end security testing services for web application vulnerability assessment comprising of the following:
Why QA InfoTech for your Security Testing Needs?
- Configuration Management Testing
- Business Logic Testing
- Authentication and Authorization Testing
- Session Management Testing
- Data Validation Testing
- Denial of Service Testing
- Web Services Testing
- Ajax Testing
- Testing for OWASP top ten vulnerabilities such as XSS, SQL Injection
- Software testing services in line with industry standards such as OWASP
- Ongoing R&D, active participation in industry conferences to enhance security testing processes and practices
- We work with you to identify problem areas and fix them as opposed to just reporting issues
- We leverage several categories of tools such as proxies, browser plugins, session management, data validation, web services and ajax testing tools
- Security testing services combined with our usability test environments offer the most realistic end user scenario testing for your product
- Ramp up and lead time to bootstrap test effort is minimal due to availability of trained security test experts and tools
- Leverage functional test scripts to double up as security tests too with our framework that works cohesively with your Selenium tests
- Comprehensive security test efforts including reverse engineering the code as needed. For more details visit our white papers section